Nbr. 11-2, June 2019
- Lay Participation in the Adjudication of Legal Disputes: A Legal-Historical and Comparative Analysis Focusing on the People's Republic of China and Its Special Administrative Region Hong Kong
- Trademark Trolls in China: Reasons and Solutions of the Serious Market Disturbing Problem
- The Copyright Protection of Video Games from Reskinning in China-A Comparative Study on UK, US, and China
- E-bikes Regulation in Beijing
- What Do the Panama Papers Teach Us about the Administrative Law of Corporate Governance Reform in Hong Kong?
- Supervision Paired with Innovation: The New Vaccine Administration Law
- The First-Ever E-Commerce Law: How Will the Law Impact Individuals and Businesses?
- Unifying Technical IP Adjudication: The Launching of Intellectual Property Tribunal of Supreme People's Court