Nbr. 3-2, June 2011
- The Legal Philosophy of Zhu Xi (1130-1200) and Neo-Confucianism's Possible Contributions to Modern Chinese Legal Reform
- Reviewing Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions for Competition and National Security: A Comparative Look at How the United States, Europe, and China Separate Security Concerns from Competition Concerns in Reviewing Acquisitions by Foreign Entities
- Litigations Without a Ruling: The Predicament of Administrative Law in China
- Trusts as Institutions in China's Financial Markets
- Does the Nationality Law, and its Prohibition of Dual Nationality, Need Reform?
- Resolving Potential Jurisdiction Conflicts in ACFTA: The Principle of Res Judicata
- China Law Update