No. 8-2, June 2016
- The Making and Structure of the 1982 Constitution of China
- Legal Implications of the Deepened Reform of Chinese State-Owned Enterprises: What Can Be Expected from Recent Reforms?
- The Proposed Amendments to China's AUCL Commercial Bribery Provisions: Comments and Suggestions
- Practitioners' Perspective on Advances in China's Judicial Reform
- The Owners' Committee in China: A Non-Owner Owned Puppet?
- Learning Through Teaching: Reflections on the Development of Social Justice in China Through Public Interest Legal Work