No. 6-1, December 2013
- Constitutional Politics: The Road to Permanent Peace and Stability on How the Communist Party Can Escape from the Historical Cycle
- The Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Judgments between the United States and China: A Study of Sanlian v. Robinson
- The Enforceability of Anti-Dilution Provisions in Private Placement Transactions in China
- The Legislation of Collective Contracts in China: Predicaments, Reasons and the Way Out
- Is Zhao's Tianxia System Misunderstood?
- China Law Update